- Eclipse Update Site URL:
- Open Eclipse / Help / Software updates / Find and install / Search for new features to install / Next / Remote Site
- Paste the Update Site URL (above) and follow the installation steps
- Restart your Eclipse instance.
- Find the client under: Eclipse / Window / Show View / Other / HTTP
Installing using Archived Version:
- Unistall first by following the uninstall step bellow
- Download the archived version here
- Extract the content under your Eclipse instance
- Restart you Eclipse instance.
- Find HTTP4e plugin under: Eclipse / Window / Show View / Other / HTTP
- Close your Eclipse instance
- Go to your Eclipse folder.
- Delete HTTP4e features folder or library
- Delete HTTP4e plugin libraries
- Restart Eclipse
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.